Thursday, June 30, 2011

DIY: Print Drawer Turned Jewelry Display

I found this old newspaper print storage drawer at a flea market a
few months back and had to have it!

I had seen them turned into earring displays on Etsy for $90++++ and decided I could not turn down the opportunity to turn my $15 find into a valuable piece of art/practical storage solution.

I decided to leave it as is, but you could paint yours for a different look.

Here is the FINISHED PRODUCT
(minus the fact that I need to invest in more dangly, sparkly, pretty earrings to fill it!)


Anyone who wants to help me fill the empty spaces...just sayin' :)

I ordered these tiny little eye-hooks on Ebay. They are the perfect size for this project and not available in any hardware stores I searched. Plus, I saved a TON...$3.50 for 100 hooks.

This has been a big crafting week for me for some reason!
I got this idea off of Pinterest and I'm in LOVE.

This little practical beauty was FREE. I already owned all the ingredients you see.
BONUS: Your bathroom always smells like coffee. I'd say that's a nice way to wake up!
(French Vanilla is my current "scent")

1 comment: