Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Thankful Heart.


I read this today and found it to be spot on with what is going on in my life right now.
Thought I'd share :) It's amazing how God has been working in me lately.

"Draw near to Me with a thankful heart, aware that your cup is overflowing with blessings. Gratitude enables you to perceive Me more clearly and to rejoice in our Love-relationship. Nothing can separate you from My loving Presence! Whenever you start to feel anxious, remind yourself that your security rests in Me alone, and I am totally trustworthy."

"You will never be in control of your life circumstances, but you can relax and trust in My control. Instead of striving for a predictable, safe lifestyle, seek to know Me in greater depth. I long to make your life a glorious adventure, but you must stop clinging to old ways. I am always doing something new within My beloved ones."
Romas 8:38-39, Psalm 56:3-4, Isaiah 43:19

"Jesus Calling"

No comments:

Post a Comment