Monday, March 21, 2011

Georgia, we both learned to compromise.

Yes, you are correct, Hanson lyrics are always appropriate blog titles. Just bringing back a little bit of childhood.
Georgia days like today (85 and perfectly sunny) makes me want to...

Sit on a porch like this...

While drinking Sweet Tea like this....

While reading this...

Yep, that pretty much sums up every hope and daydream I'll be having from the office tomorrow. Holy moly shouldn't I be on spring break right now or something?!?

Photos courtesy of We Heart It

Anywho, I started the new part-time job today. Wish me luck on day numero dos. My life is such a crazy mixture of random jobs right now I can hardly keep track...internship, social media assistant, dance instructor, assistant event coordinator (pending when needed)...
Still praying for the full-time gig!

No comments:

Post a Comment