Thursday, April 7, 2011

April Showers bring May flowers...and Braves baseball...and weddings...and golf.

I am SO incredibly HAPPY this weekend has finally arrived. I do not believe there is a better weekend in the year. WHY YOU ASK?
Well....

Atlanta Braves Home Opener on Friday
Brian McCann. He's my fav.
I'MSOTHERE

Photo courtesy of Ballpark Travel

Wedding season officially begins for me on Saturday. What's not to love?

Photo courtesy of WeHeartIt.

Masters. HELLO! This is the first year I haven't been in a while, but I will certainly be watching all day Sunday. Sundays and golf are just meant to be.

Photo snapshot of Masters.com live stream.

Hope your weekends are just as beautiful and exciting!

"Don't ask what the world needs. Ask what makes you come alive, and go do it, because what the world needs is people who have come alive."
- Howard Thurman

No comments:

Post a Comment